Friday, March 5, 2010

so i thought i might...



So,
i thought i might let you know about me a bit more, im a kid in a bumpkin town called shandon, I have a girlfriend and i love her very much.

my main aspiration is to get into making cars but i dont know that much about em so its like hard cuz everyone says i need to learn more but arent willing to teach me.

actually lets go more about her.
her name is sarah, shes a jewel and even more than that.
think of like a huge diamond in a cave someone so lucky as me stumbled upon by chance. (that work?) i dunno but shes awesome.

Her and I do some of the crazier stuff in life together and we have fun doin it.

ok now that ive talked about her time to talk about the...

GUINEA PIG!!!!!!!
named him Juice or Anubis i think, hes a little ball of fuzz that jumps when you ring a bell and he gets hyper after he eats grass. and thats about all i know about him cept rodents rear ends are usually very very ugly... (taking time to get the horrible image out of my head as i type) anyways... uh...
(clueless)

2/5/10 1:15 AM

~ryukoki~

No comments:

Post a Comment