Sunday, March 7, 2010

ranting 1

well ive gotten just about tired of my family, my mom never listens to my dad, and my dad always thinks hes Mr. perfect.

hes a preacher father so its hard to live life without him on my back and everyone elses, except my sister, shes miss perfect and even when she gets in trouble she never gets yelled at, and i get blamed for alot more than i do (probably because im the oldest) and my brother is a sarcastic tall twerp who i really just want to impale on something sharp sometimes, he also sleeps... alot... which means his chores (dishes and the porch) never get done and i get yelled at to do the kitchen (included with dishes) all the frikin time, and i spend my time doing my own stuff, and minding my own business when i get an angry mom at my tail end always screaming to get her ice and soda.

and for a plus my brothers friend thinks hes always right... well not anymore lately me and him are actually getting along now, but lately all ive been hearing from my friends is "oh so and so came up with this awesome RP, or "who wants to try my new RP" grr... guys i actually have plans and while your stuck in your parents basements i will be living on my own and enjoying life instead of playing a fake character in a fake world, im just about tired of it and really just want to spread my wings and fly, fly far away from this town known as shandon california...

~ryukoki~ 3/7/10 10:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment