Sunday, March 14, 2010

ranting 2

well my mom has been sitting on her ass for about 6+ months (maybe years now) and its been the kids doing anything around the house for that length of time and i cant wait to get out of the house now ive got about... 5 months now (august 6th) and i plan to leave right away and not come back for a few years at least and at least get kids and a wife (my awesome girl).

But something has been on my mind.

how to raise the kids? how to support my family? how to do all the grown up stuff im gonna hafta learn the hard way most likely? i mean i have the general idea of what i wanna do posted so i can look back and read it but is that really the best idea?

who knows maybe it is but my life has just about started at year 16 people say ive matured alot but i just dont see it anymore. here im listening to the same stuff i always have and here im still whining about my life like a 5 year old and here im still in my jaded world involving only me most of the time.

so how does one change that?
do they just change and not look back?
will other people like what ive changed into?
if they dont will i care in the slightest bit?
i still got some steam in me so im gonna find a topic to rant about.

so im checking FOX news, dunno if thats legal to say but w/e.

so Al-qaeda lost 2 guys in an airstrike and i think thats pretty cool, just about proves we arent at war for oil but we are at war with terror so take that you effing liberals (enter hysterical laughter here) and yea i think im calmed down now

No comments:

Post a Comment