Thursday, March 4, 2010

cars and other such stuff




so. im wasting time by writing up a post, today i thought i might go into the issue of...
wanting to do things but never getting around to it.

i have this problem, ive had a nice guitar for 2 years and ive picked it up maybe 5 times as long as ive owned it.

i lack discipline completely, and if i wanna get into building cars (my dream is to bring back the muscle car) then i guess i just gotta get off my lazy butt and do instead of talking :/

so im gonna get my parents old cavalier and yes thats a strap holding the hood down. long story involving a deer and my mom saying the car was a pretzel so i might fix this baby up with a friend as a summer project and i intent to use this to get into a chop shop as maybe a guy using the tools which would be awesome

and eventually get up in the ranks of ford or something (hopefully start my own company for cars like so many others have done.

pray for me guys

~ryukoki~

3/4/10 12:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment