Sunday, February 28, 2010

boredom


Well here I am sitting on my bed and wondering what to do, its almost 3 am here and i cant sleep cuz of these stupid nightmares I've been having, they usually involve a fat chick running after me with a hungry look in her eyes or pyramid head from silent hill chopping me to bits with his huge ass machete.

all and all my dreams are very disturbing because for one im either in skimpy stripper outfits or two im being chased while ridiculous music plays on a 10 second track on repeat and i end up getting it stuck in my head all next day.

I'm not sure what your dreams are like but i prefer not to sleep unless my dinner has been something i know wont give me dreams like macaroni and cheese.

also i miss being a kid, i had fun streaking with the dog and running around the airport making my moms life a living heck, aww come on dont give me that look. im just thinking back and laughing at my stupidity.

~2/28/10~ 2:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment